Best Makeup Brush Cleaner?

2 comments
Being a self confessed beauty addict, I've tried and tested lots of brush cleaning tools, never have I come across one that's impressed me as much as 'The Brush Board' by The Brush Bar.



Essentially it's very simple tool, but an effective one at that. It's a very durable length of plastic with 6 different textured sections to clean different styles of brushes.
The grooves are deep to allow water to sit between them which exfoliates the brushes and makes for a really speedy clean - we all know it's one of those jobs we put off longer than we care to admit because its a hassle, but this makes it really quick and stress (and mess!) free.

The Brush Board itself is really easy to clean with just a rinse under some warm water when you're done. It's really travel friendly too and comes with it's own velour case.



I was also sent a bottle of the Brush Bubbly (love that name!) which is super gentle, but powerful and removed every single trace of makeup, quickly and efficiently.

My brushes have never had such a deep clean. I was most impressed with how well this duo cleaned my Artis Oval 8 brush- it was back to brand new, and if you know those brushes, you'll know how much cleaning and maintenance they take!

This gets a 10/10 from me and will be my go to brush cleaning tool for the foreseeable.

The Brush Board and Brush Bubbly are available, here. A little trickier for those of us in the UK, but it can be shipped internationally.


How do you clean your makeup brushes?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This sounds and looks perfect. I need to get my hands on this x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too, it makes life so much easier! x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig