Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

1 comment
When I saw the release of the Huda Beauty Obsessions palettes on Cult Beauty, with free delivery, I had one in my basket and was clicking 'complete order' faster than you could say "you don't need another eyeshadow palette Lauren"

I chose the Warm Brown palette, it contains my favourite shades and it's so appropriate for this time of year.


The palette has 9 shades and even though it's very compact (but cute!) it still houses a decent mirror. While it's not plastic or metal packaging, it's not flimsy by any means.

Now onto the all important shades... one beautiful metallic shade surrounded by 8 mattes.


Just look at them. Pure heaven for any warm toned shadow lover, like myself.

The quality of the shadows is out of this world, they are super pigmented, buttery and blend like a dream. Having never tried any Huda Beauty eyeshadows before, I wasn't sure what to expect - needless to say I am a convert and was immediately eyeing up the Desert Dusk palette to get my next Huda hit.

The swatches below took the lightest of touches to do, so you can see how insanely pigmented they are.



While I think this palette will suit everyone, for those of us with blue eyes, these shades (metallic copper, I see you!) will make our eyes pop!

The Obsessions palettes are priced at £25.00 and available here from Cult Beauty, the free shipping is across the entire Huda Beauty items and will run throughout the month of November.

Have you picked up one of the Obsessions palettes?

Lauren x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. This palette has some gorgeous shades in it and I can't believe how pigmented they are. Its just the brand as a whole doesn't appeal to me so its not one I'll be purchasing xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig