Dior Precious Rocks Eyeshadow Palette; Ruby

1 comment
You cannot beat a 'Holiday' Collection and certainly not one from Dior...Out of everything in the Diorific Precious Rocks Collection, this was the stand out item for me, and I knew I had to have it.

It was released a little earlier than anticipated, and because I was a little late off the mark, when I came to search online, it had sold out everywhere!
I persisted and was ringing every stockist in Yorkshire to see if they had one in stock (between you & me, I would have travelled further!) I then popped out for lunch and thought I'd try Boots (working in a city centre has it's perks) and my words at the Dior counter, started with, "I know you'll probably have sold out, but...." much to my surprise, and sheer delight the ever so beautiful and glam assistant pulled the last one from the drawer, like a early Christmas miracle! I mean, just look...


Beautiful.

The shades are perfect for this time of year - especially the sparkly cranberry in the centre.

Surprisingly I haven't been impressed with the quality of Dior shadows in the past, but the pigmentation and new formula of these eyeshadows, blew me away and made the £43.50 easier to swallow.


The palette cries out 'Christmas Day Makeup' and the shades work so well together and will come together to create such a gorgeous look.

While the palette is pretty much sold out online now, I would highly recommend asking at your local Dior counter.. you never know! The Emerald palette is still available and if they are your kind of shades, it's equally as pretty.


Did you manage to snag this beauty?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. That's an absolutely stunning little palette! I love how determined you were to get your hands on this and so glad you managed to pick one up. I love the shades but I know they would be shades I love the look of but don't actually get much use out of xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig