The perfect pout with Pixi...

2 comments
It's no secret that Pixi is one of my favourite beauty brands, so the day I received this box of lip goodies, was a good day.

Their Matte lustre lipsticks have been on my radar ever since I visited the Pixi shop in London last year, they gave me a complimentary makeover and used the shade 'Honey Bare ' on me, then gifted it to me (along with a jumbo Glow Tonic bottle!) and I have enjoyed wearing it since...

I was sent 3 more shades of the Matte Lustre Lipsticks in the shades Rose Naturelle, Bitten Rose & Plum Berry and three of their Shea Butter Lip Balms in the shades Sweet Peach, Pixi Pink & Ripe Raspberry.


Let's start with the lipsticks first...

These are highly pigmented and extremely comfortable to wear. These apply like and feel like a balm and wear like a lipstick with a demi matte / satin finish.
With vitamins c & e these are super conditioning, add hyaluronic acid to the mix and you get nice plumped lips too.


Swatches from right to left; Rose Naturelle, Bitten Rose, Plum Berry



These are available in 11 shades and are £14 each, click here


Last but not least, the balms.
These are rich but lightweight, they add a good wash of colour to the lips and they are also very nourishing and soothing.

From right to left, we have Sweet Peach, Pixi Pink, Ripe Raspberry;


The balms come in 7 shades and are £8 each, here

What I love most about the makeup items I've tried from Pixi it that's it's fuss free, low maintenance and fab for those "no makeup" makeup days.


What's your favourite makeup item from Pixi?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love that lip balm formula so much. I only have one shade but it goes with me everywhere xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog.
    Hair Fall Treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig