Pink Parcel: Review

1 comment
Ladies, we're talking periods today, and if you're anything like me, it's often a case of being unprepared, hormonal and Mr Makeup Maestro knows to give me a wide berth for a few days!

Anything that helps me get through those 4/5 days each month is hugely welcomed so when Pink Parcel offered to send me the November box, I was over the moon.

The box comes discreetly packaged and is slim enough to fit through most letterboxes, which is great - if I had to make a special trip to the post office depot for it, it might go against everything the box stood for!

Once opened, this is what greeted me;


Everything is neatly boxed / bagged up into sections which I think is a really nice touch - I popped the little black drawstring bag straight into my handbag as it's really easy and discreet way to carry what you need around while you're out and about / at work etc.

The "For Night", "For Now" and "For Later" all contain sanitary products, I was sent a mix of both pads and tampons - but this can be tailored to suit - more about that later.
The most exciting box is "For You" and it's packed full of those little pick me ups that we all need and just give us that virtual hug that we need at that time of the month.

The treats in Novembers box were;


Cuppanut Tea - Ginger & Tumeric flavour - erm, yum!
Cocoba truffles - Do I even need to comment? Anyone that sends / brings chocolates to me is a legend
Lipcote Lipstick Sealer - I did try this years ago- helpful for turning a non matte lipstick into one and making lipstick last longer
Swiss Clinic Cleansing Spray - I have been using these to keep my hands and beauty brushes cleansed and free from germs
Nail HQ All In One Oil - I've just had Shellac done, so this is ideal timing to keep my cuticles hydrated for the next few weeks.
The Beauty Crop Glamazon Stick - brightens, highlights and smooths - straight into my makeup bag!
Beautaniq Beauty Radiant Glow Face Mask - packed with vitamin C, this mask is exactly what my skin needs during the colder winter months.

I love the element of surprise with the "For You" box, and a mixture of goodies, skincare and makeup is perfect.

Having read the subscription details, Pink Parcel will allow you to completely tailor the box to suit you and your needs at that time of the month - you can choose to receive pads, tampons or a mixture of both. You can then even select the absorbency level and brand you want. These can then be amended at any point.
You can select the best shipping date to suit your cycle and best of all, you're not locked in and you can cancel at any point.
The cost of the box is £12.99 each month and this includes postage - I think it's really good value for money and to avoid getting caught short, to have had this delivered and know I'm covered is totally worth it.

It's definitely one of my favourite ideas for a monthly subscription box.

Have you ladies tried anything like this, do you think its a good idea?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Hey, it is so good to hire the straightforward and reputed courier delivery companies for your business purposes. The company that had unqualified staff can damage the package which will make your business impression bad in customer’s mind. Even I use the most reputed Delivery services Dallas for the online business and have full satisfaction with their work.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig