Fairydrops Scandal Queen; A Magical Mascara

2 comments
When it comes to lashes, I'm greedy. I want it all, length, volume, curl, lift... oh and all of that to last all day please (If you can't tell, I wasn't blessed with good lashes, so I need all the help I can get!)

I first saw Anna (The Anna Edit) mention Fairydrops mascara and seeing how much she raved about it meant I added it to my wish list, picked it up here and recently, it's been the only mascara I've been reaching for.

Before we get stuck in let's take a moment to appreciate the über cute packaging..


It's been named a 'pushup bra for lashes' and I totally agree with this, it does everything I want a mascara to do. No lash is left untouched and it creates a doll-like effect.

I can't say I have ever been interested to learn the background to a mascara, but a little bit intrigued by this one led me to learn that behind Japan's best selling mascara is Japanese celeb, Aya Yasuda who cut away at mascara wands at home to get to the perfect shape - hats off to Aya.


The bobbly, weird looking wand is truly wonderful, it not only lifts and separates, but lengthens and fattens lashes too.
If that isn't enough, it's enriched with five different treatment essences – squalene, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolysed collagen and moisturising hyaluronic acid – in English, this means you won't get crispy lashes, because let's face it, nobody wants crispy lashes.

Granted, it may not be the cheapest mascara, but it's totally worth it. Just one piece of advice - you'll need a good eye makeup remover!

What is your favourite mascara?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. OK so now I want....no I neeeeeed this!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm not going to talk you out if it! Let me know what you think if you get it! X

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig