Timeless Truth Sheet Mask Regime

Leave a Comment
While the brand is fairly new to my radar, thanks to the very generous PR team I am quickly working my way through Timeless Truth's sheet mask range, and I've been super impressed so far.

I was asked for my skin type / concerns and was sent 3 masks to use as a little regime over the course of a week;



Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask - Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask - Bio Cellulose Apple Stem Cell Collagen Mask

I was advised to use the masks in the above order to give the best results.


Charcoal Detox Mask

TT Masks say this is a "breakthrough in skincare technology using a totally unique and patented Timeless Truth Functionality Cloth that instantly brightens, smoothes, firms and hydrates the skin. The black powder Impregnated in the cloth is the product of Moso Bamboo Charcoal Extract created at a very high temperature (around 800℃). This particular powder has been proven to be highly absorbent and deep cleansing.

SKIN TYPE: Ideal for those with congested skin or those who live in high pollution areas.

BENEFITS: Brightening (prevent dark pigment), Reduce Freckles, Moisturising, Soft Glowing Skin"

I found this mask left my skin feeling very smooth and clean. As the masks are so saturated with serum, I kept the excess from the sachet in the fridge and used it for the next couple of days in my skincare regime - waste not , want not!

Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask

This mask packs some serious hydration, using a light but highly absorbent aqueous serum. Thirsty skin will absorb this where required.
I actually used this one warm by popping the sachet in a bowl of hot water and in the colder climes that we've been seeing lately, it was soooooo nice! While my skin is less oily in Winter, this is a mask that anyone with dry skin would benefit from all year round and would be lovely if it was applied cool by keeping it in the fridge.

Apple Stem Cell Collagen Mask

My favourite of the trio, I can understand why this mask is award winning. With an intense dose of hyaluronic acid combined with plant stem cells and marine collagen - skin is left feeling super hydrated, plumped and glowing.
I never thought I'd be able to see such visible and instant results from a sheet mask. The mask fits like a second skin and 20 minutes sat with it on went far too quickly.


As I found with the first TT mask I tried (blogpost here) the masks were saturated in serum and fit to the contours of my face really well. All the masks had excess serum left in the sachets that would be used for the next day or so ager each mask application.

The masks can be purchased here and prices start from £4.90.

What's your favourite sheet mask?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig