Heavenly Hand Cream | Patisserie De Bain

2 comments

I hadn't heard of this brand before stumbling across these delightful tubes at the tills on a recent visit to Superdrug. If you aren’t already familiar with the Patisserie de Bain range, it’s a vintage, cake-inspired collection of bath and beauty products by Rose & Co with scents such as Strawberry Cupcake, Sugared Violet, Coconut Ice, Lemon Bon Bon and Raspberries & Roses... who isn't sold already?!

http://www.rose-apothecary.co.uk/index.html

Being obsessed with anything vintage style, I was drawn in by the cute and chic packaging, the scents didn't disappoint either, it's like being in a vintage sweet shop and is the reason I came home with 3, I just couldn't decide!

Sugared Violets is my favourite of the three, it smells just like the Parma Violet sweets and is Rose & Co's most popular scent.


The cream itself is very rich, and it absorbs very quickly into the skin with no residue left behind. A little definitely goes a long way so a tube of this should last a while.


The tubes are ideal for popping in your handbag or make up bag, keeping at you desk and very easy to travel with. They are a steal for £3.99 a tube, and Superdrug often have them on offer.

Have you tried anything by this brand?


Lauren x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love anything that smells like Palma Violets. Can you reccomend any perfumes that smell of such? ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz. Me too! I've heard that Guerlain "Insolence" smells just like them. I've yet to try it out but it's on my list!

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig