H&M Beauty

Leave a Comment
It was a good day when H&M announced they were releasing a beauty line, although it's taken me a little while to really get stuck in and order a selection of items.

I would prefer to go into the shop and swatch away until my hearts content, but the H&M store in my City doesn't carry the beauty line, so I had to go online to read reviews and look at swatches and then place an order online.

I went relatively steady to start with and ordered 3 eyeshadows and a blusher, I had already picked up another blusher ("Coral") on a recent trip to Manchester and was impressed with that one. I chose "Candied Almond", "Golden Light & "Orange Ochre" eyeshadows and "Brown Sugar" blusher.



I am really impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows, they are pigmented, have a silky texture and apply very easily. I'm really happy with all the choices I made.



I've noticed the blusher in "Brown Sugar" has been popular in the beauty blogging world, the shade is unlike anything I already have and I think this will be a great shade for Autumn.



Here come the swatches;


Left to Right; Golden Light, Orange Ochre, Candied Almond (eyeshadows) Brown Sugar (blusher)


Has anyone tried anything from the H&M beauty range? Any recommendations?

Lauren x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig