Kiko Cosmetics | Moon Dust Face Power

Leave a Comment
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I'm a big Kiko fan. I think they have a fantastic range of products, great quality and you can come away with a bag full of products and not feel like you've got to live on baked beans for the rest of the month!

Luckily, I work in a large city centre, with my office located a very short walk away from the Kiko store (bonus!) So many a lunch break is spent swatching the eyeshadows (they have so many shades!) and I like to go check out the new collections when they launch.


I was particularly excited to see the Christmas collection, Cosmic Starlets, when I popped in last week, the stand out item for me was the Moon Dust Face Powder. Kiko have released two shades; 01 Mysterious Pink & 02 Fairy Taupe, naturally I had to pick up both!



These powders are in essence, illuminating baked blushes. They are very pigmented, silky and the finish they give to the skin is beautiful. They do not add any glitter or shimmer to the cheeks but just the right amount of warmth and glow.

They remind me a lot of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes, which I love, but at a fraction of the price.


The packaging, although plastic, is still very sturdy, each blush presented in a red, geometric-shaped, compact complete with a mirror.


I think the shades will suit all skin tones, on deeper skintones these could be used as highlighters.


Overall, I'm very impressed and wouldn't they make a lovely gift for someone this Christmas! I would definitely bag a cheeky one for yourself as well, after all, they are limited edition and when they're gone, they're gone!


Lauren x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig