Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm

Leave a Comment
The blogger in me would have ensured there was nice fancy shot of this cleanser to accompany this blogpost, however my impatient streak made me dive straight in and here we are a few weeks later with a nearly empty pot, but accompanied with a pineapple candle to make it up to you!


On the plus side, you can see how much I have been loving using it.


This is a balm to oil cleanser, it's super thick and luxurious texture makes removing makeup a dream. It's the heaviest feeling cleanser I have ever used, but this is most definitely not a bad thing. It feels very thick when applied to the skin, then when you massage it in melts into a more oil based formula which removes every inch of your makeup.

It contains sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E - which makes for super nourished and smooth skin. You may think that this cleanser is best geared to dry skin types, however I have oily skin and this has worked so well for me, and in fact I'm confident that it's helped improve my skin.

It's worth noting that this cleanser is not the type that will emulsify when you add water, and you won't be able to simply rinse it off with water, you are going to need to remove it with a muslin cloth / flannel or damp cloth - whatever you'd prefer, I don't mind this little bit of extra effort as the results when you wipe it off are second to none.

Pixi suggest that this is used as a PM cleanser, which is exactly what I do. I find it works best for me as my 2nd cleanse in the evening, and go in with a cleansing oil first.

A little goes a long way, which is another reason I love this product. This large pot contains 90ml for £18, it's lasted me since early November and I've used it pretty much every evening since opening it.


Other favourites of mine are the Pixi Glow Tonic and the Beauty Sleep Cream - I'd love to hear of any other Pixi products you've tried that you recommend!

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig