Profusion Beauty Books...

1 comment
Profusion Cosmetics are a US brand, recently launched in the UK and I was kindly sent two of their Professional Beauty Books to review - the Pro Face & the Pro Highlight.



I was instantly amazed at just how much product you get for your pound - and how versatile and 'user friendly' the shades are.

Although it was all positive so far, I knew the proof would be in the pudding, and I had to get them on my face!



The Pro Face Beauty Book contains 20 Eyeshadows, 2 Dual Brow Powders, 1 Brow Wax, 2 Highlighters, 3 Blushes, 2 Bronzers and 2 Pro Series Brushes.


I feel I can use every single shade in this palette, all the eyeshadow shades are buttery, blendable and the glitter shades are highly pigmented. The 'Medium Bronzer' shade is heaven and reminds me a lot of my Marc Jacobs O!Mega bronzer, one of those bronzers that never, ever looks too much.


The eyeshadows lasted well throughout the day and here's one of the looks I created;


Now onto the Pro Highlight Beauty Book...



After 1 use I had my ultimate highlight shade, 'Obsessed' & 'Tempting' mixed together - perfect!
I was notably impressed at the pigmentation and the range of shades in the palette. With 12 Highlighters (4 of them cream) and 3 Pro Series Brushes.


Overall, I have say I am completely blown away with the palettes - the quality for £14.95 is amazing. I love the fact that you have everything you need all in one place, the Pro Face Book would be ideal to take away on holiday.
Naturally, the US have more products available than we currently do in the UK, but I'm hoping that this changes soon as there's a few others that I have my eye on!

Both Beauty Books are available direct from the Profusion Cosmetics UK site, here.
Have you ever tried Profusion Cosmetics?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. It's basically everything you need! I love the look of the highlighter palette - great shades x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig