Fragrance Subscription | Scent & Co

Leave a Comment
Beauty box subscriptions, I've been there, done that and got a very large t shirt - I've ended up with more products than I know what to do with! While I am on the lookout for a higher end beauty box, I am exploring other monthly subscriptions.

One brought right to the forefront of my attention is a fragrance subscription from Scent & Co, where for £14.95 you can choose a different perfume to be delivered to your door each month.
They have over 450 perfumes to choose from including Tom Ford and Creed and you get sent a months supply which is 10ml. They say that 10ml works out to be 150 sprays, and this is enough fragrance to apply twice daily for 30 days.

Included with your first shipment, you get a case for the perfume vial and a velvet pouch too - included in the first payment of £14.95- it's also worth noting that shipping is included too.

Scent & Co kindly gifted me a months supply and I chose a perfume that's been on my wishlist for the longest of times, Gypsy Water by Byredo.



It's a very fresh scent, different to anything I own, but just as I thought, I love it!!

I think this is a great way to try high end perfumes before you commit and a great way to try new scents too.

I have a 15% discount code off your first order; INSTA15

What monthly subscriptions do you have?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig