K Beauty; I'm From Honey Mask Review

Leave a Comment
As the weather gets colder, while my skin is still very much on the oily / combination side, it can start to feel tighter and I can be prone to some dry patches, so a good moisturising mask is a must for those occurrences.

I was very lucky to win the I'm From Honey Mask in a recent competition with Tonic 15 - I was given a choice of 4 of the I'm From masks they stock, and after reading the descriptions I came to the conclusion that the Honey one would be the best for my skin during the winter months.


The mask contains 38.7% natural Korean honey, and in addition to that, is packed full of so many other good ingredients including Bee Venom, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, and Sunflower Seed. Honey alone has so many plus points, it's a natural moisturiser oozing with proteins, amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It's got amazing anti inflammatory properties - essentially a great all rounder.
While the mask has the same density of honey, it is not sticky or runny whatsoever - it is the most enjoyable mask to apply and wear - I actually look forward to using it. It looks like gooey caramel goodness, good enough to eat!


The mask can be worn from 10 mins up to an hour, I love to slather this on and then just kick back and chill in front of the TV - the thickness of the mask means it doesn't dry or feel tight no matter how long you leave it on.


I've had the mask a few weeks now and it's been my go-to mask of choice, I would say I have used it 5/6 times already.

I got instant results the first time I used this mask, my skin felt velvety smooth, to the point where I just wanted to keep feeling it, from further uses and closer examination it evens skin tone, calms redness and minimises the look of pores too - if you haven't added to cart and checked out yet, why not?!

The mask does leave a slight residue behind, but not in a bad way at all, it's a protective, moisturising layer that helps skin feeling softer and smoother for even longer.

The mask is priced at £35 and available from the Tonic 15 website, here, and there is a 15% discount code valid until the end of December "TONIC15"

What's your favourite mask for winter?

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig