Tanning With Bali Body

1 comment
Applying fake tan isn't something I do often, and just tend to do for special occasions - having said that, I always feel instantly better about myself when I have a tan (funny isn't it?!) so I should maybe make time to keep it topped up!

I've tried a few over the years and had all the disasters - streaks, white patches, the digestive biscuit smell and the classic " you've been tango'd" look. It can be quite hard to find a good one.

BaliBody kindly gifted me their Self Tanning Mousee right in the time for the Christmas party season, so I've managed to get a few uses of this to be able to come and share my thoughts.


If I'd been choosing the shade myself I would have chosen 'light' or maybe 'medium' - so I was a little apprehensive about using 'dark' however i needn't have worried.

I exfoliated before each application, as the directions state and applied with the luxe tanning mitt that was included - which I have to say is the most luxurious and soft mitt I have ever ever used. I've always just picked up the cheap ones for £1 in the past thinking they're all much of a much, but now I have experienced this one, I think I'm converted. It fits like a glove (lol) super soft and gave me enough movement of my hand to apply the tan evenly and not miss any areas.

The tan started to develop quickly, a lot sooner than others I have used, with no obvious fake tan scent. Once the tan was fully developed it was completely streak free and looked so natural.

It lasted well, 3-4 days before it faded and when was fading it was gradual, with no obvious patches fading quicker than others, another plus!

I don't have the best before and after photos - but I appreciate that photos speak louder when it comes to reviewing this kind of product. I think it's such a hard thing to capture for blog posts, with lighting etc, but here's one to show the décolletage area, on the left is the before and the right is the 'during' - this was taken about an hour after applying.


Both the mitt & the tanning mousse are available to purchase here

Are you a Bali Body babe? I'd love to hear your favourite fake tan!

Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. If you are looking for best online cosmetics store in USA, then TrendRunner is one of the best choices for you.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig