Eyeshadow Palette For Under £4

1 comment
Whilst perusing the aisles of Boots on your lunch break (as you do) I stumbled across the Collection stand, and spotted their eyeshadow palettes.
There were 3 shade choices, I decided to go for the Nude Bronze Palette


I was initially impressed by how compact the palette was (ideal for travelling) and the fact that a brush is included, although I don’t like these types of eyeshadow brushes, it’s always handy for any ‘make up emergencies’ we all know too well!
I also noticed that every shade corresponded to one from Urban Decays original Naked palette, which is a very loved palette for me.


I think this is a great palette, and when swatched, I matched each shade to one from the Naked Palette. Shades from the Collection Palette are on the left and listed on the top, and Naked Palette to the right, each of the shades listed on the bottom.



The pigmentation is great, they are buttery and last really well on the lid without creasing. I think this is a great palette for general day to day, for anyone starting out with make up and for taking on holiday too due to it’s compact size, you can create some great looks and smokey eyes with the shades…

What palettes would you recommend?
Lauren x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig