Transform Your Skin With Dragon's Blood

Leave a Comment
I may be a bit late to the party in discovering the Dragon's Blood line from Nip & Fab, but boy am I glad to have it in my life now. I stumbled across it by accident whilst searching the Boots website, looking for that all important 3rd item to benefit from a 3 for 2 offer... a few clicks and a few days later the Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads & Plumping Serum were with me and I was ready to start feeling all Daenerys Targareyn...
The products are designed with plumper, smoother, more youthful skin in mind. The name may sound scary, the 'blood' is actually created from the resin of a Croton Lechleri tree (Dragon Tree) and this resin has been used for many years as medicine, dye, incense and as a varnish. There are 3 products in this range - the pads, serum and a mask and they can be purchased individually or as a trio. Since I have far too many masks in my bathroom cupboard, I decided to restrain. The pads (of which you get 60) come in a sturdy plastic pot, they are a decent size, well coated in product and are not at all rough. There is quite a strong scent to them, which is not unpleasant and dies down after a few minutes.
It's not often I can say this, but after using them once, I saw results - (love it when this happens!) and by as soon as the next morning my skin looked better, this is all down to what's in the product; Sayliclic Acid - which cleanses pores, Hyaloronic Acid - this hydrates for plumper and smoother skin, Witch Hazel - which reduces redness and tightnes pores. Having blemish prone skin, I have used my fair share of products which leave the skin feeling tight, dry and completely stripped, my skin has been left feeling the complete opposite after using the Nip + Fab products - plump, smooth and they works wonders at banishing the blemishes too. I would highly recommend these to anyone with the same skin type as me. The serum can be used twice a day, before moisturisr, and offers an instant injection of moisture into the skin. It has a milky, gel consistency and sinks into the skin straight away. I found this to be a great base for make up as it leaves the skin feeling smooth and even. I have since discovered a tip, to keep the serum in the fridge so it applies cool on your skin - must give this a go!
I cannot recommend these products enough, when they run out I know already that I will repurchase and if anyone is worried about the price tag, don't be! The pads are £9.95, the serum £19.95. The 3 piece kit with the mask is £34.45 all avail from the Nip + Fab website direct. At the time of writing this blog, I have spotted that Boots have all the items in this range on offer, so you can pick up the pads for as little as £4.97! I know what I'm doing after finishing this post! I'd love to you know if you have tried any of the product from this range, or you were thinking of trying them out! Lauren x Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig