Supermarket Skincare #1

Leave a Comment
When it comes to the make up removal process, I imagine I'm not alone when I say I want something, quick, effective and makes my skin happy (or as happy as it can be!) Not too much to ask, right? I've been using the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel and it's ticked all the boxes above,  at £20 a go however, it's certainly not cheap... so with the tube nearly making it's way to my 'empties' pile I thought it would be  good time to hunt for a cheaper offering...



Enter (a total surprise offering) the Pro Formula Radiance Melting Gel Cleanser from good old Tesco! Like the Clarins offering, it's a light gel cleanser, works a treat at removing make up and contains Green Tea & Vitamin E, leaving my skin feeling soft and looking radiant.


The normal price of the Tesco version is £5, for reasons unknown to me, the price of it in my local Tesco was £1.24, so naturally it was a sign to stock up! I picked up 4 tubes and already want to go back for more, in case this is a sign that they are discontinuing it! I hate it when that happens.... grrrrrrrr. I cannot see any reason to switch back to the Clarins gel cleanser (unless my suspicions above are confirmed) and it just shows you that there are always cheaper alternates out there that do just a good a job, and this one is definitely one to pop in your trolley when doing the weekly shop!



I have heard that Aldi offer some great 'dupes' with their Lacura range, I think that will be my next visit. Does anyone else have any supermarket steals when it comes to skincare? Lauren x





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig