Babbling about Blushers...

Leave a Comment
When it comes to make up, I can't resist blushers - I have a rather large collection already but with one so different from the next, you can never have too many I say! They create such different looks depending on the shade and finish and there's something very pleasing about finding the perfect blush & lip combo.

Today I wanted to share my favourites of the moment;


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, 'Diffused Heat (£38.00) ;


In the pan this blush is a mix of a vibrant poppy shade blush and Hourglass' Diffused Light highlight - I was unsure at first, but when on the cheeks it creates the perfect pinky/coral shade and gives a lovely glow. The wear time is really good, which I have found to be the case with all the Hourglass blushes I have used.

Nars, 'Gina'(£23.00) ;


As you can see, Gina has had a lot of use! For me, this is THE perfect peach shade. It isn't overpowering and even though it's mostly a matte finish, it does add a little sheen to the cheeks too. Gina is such an easy colour to wear, and has been my every day 'go to' blush for a loooog time.

Benefit, 'Coralista'(£23.50) ;


Coralista is a mid toned coral shade with a subtle golden shimmer running through it. It's the prettiest shade for Summer and with a tan looks fabulous. I think this shade would suit most skin tones and is very easy to wear. Not to mention the cute box packaging!

Essence, 'Heat Wave' (£3.50) ;


The cheapest of all them all, but by no means one to be overlooked. The packaging is sturdy and the blush has an ombre effect to it starting from an orange shade at one side and working it's way into a pinky shade at the other side of the pan. It screams Summer! I mix the shades together with my brush, and it creates a lovely coral shade. For the price, this is definitely one to check out.

So, that's my current faves, as it's Summer (and I have copper coloured hair) I am obviously reaching for the coral toned blushes at the moment. Here are all the ones mentioned in this post, swatched;


(From top to bottom; Gina, Diffused Heat, Heat Wave, Coralista)


I'd love to hear your favourite blushers!


Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig