The Paint Pot Every Artist Needs...

Leave a Comment
I love Mac Paint Pots, they are easy to apply, have good longevity on the lids, and they last forever!


The one little guy that I couldn't live without is Painterly, a matte nude beige shade. I've had this pot over a year and used it every day - so you can see the usage you get from these pots.


The shade itself is nothing to write home about, but it's not the colour of this eyeshadow that makes it special, it's that 'je ne sais quoi that it gives to the eyeshadow worn over the top of it.















The last pic shows Mac's Naked Lunch eyeshadow on it's on (left) and over the top of Painterly (right) you can see that it just adds some oomph and really intensifies the colour of the eyeshadow.

I find that wearing Painterly means I can skip an eyeshadow primer, it does the job perfectly on it's own.

It's a little glass pot of goodness that I can't live without now and when it runs out, definitely one I will repurchase.

*Handy tip for any fellow paint pot owners - store them with the black lid facing down to keep them from drying out*

I would love to hear what your favourite Paint Pots are ?

Lauren x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig