5 Favourite Nude Lipsticks

Leave a Comment
My favourite shade of lipstick to wear is nude, the deeper nude the better, so I thought I’d pull together 5 favourites to share with you.


Nyx Liquid Suede, “Sandstorm”


I find this formula very pigmented, lasts well and the colour is a very true nude, definitely sitting on the brown side of nude, rather than pink, which I like. I think this shade is flattering on many skin tones too.
For the price, I think the NYX Liquid Suede lipsticks are really worth the money and there's so many colours to choose from!


Mac Cosmetics "Velvet Teddy"



Macs most iconic shade, that was sold out for months on end after Kylie Jenner said she wore it. A matte formula but very comfortable to wear.
Described as a deep tone beige, it's your classic 90's lip shade. I find it very wearable and it's the perfect balance between cool and warm. It's also one of those shades that can look different on everyone - but I like that about it.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips "Best Actress"



A very recent addition to my collection, but has earned it's spot in this post after 1 wear, yes, I know!
The shade is the most perfect nude for me, a nude brown that's not too cool, neither too warm, just perfect.
The formula - creamy, lasts all day, when I say all, I mean ALL. I ate lunch, talked lots, drank lots of glasses of water - it was still there after a full day at work. Yes, it had started to fade, but I had to get up super close to notice. Ah-mazing - and I will certainly be returning to swatch some more shades.


Kat Von D "Bow And Arrow"



Super matte without drying your lips, it's very similar to NYX "Sandstorm" but it packs more punch. It's highly pigmented and lasting power is seriously good. It's the perfect warm, medium toned, brown shades and one you can slap on with any makeup look and it just works. Love!

Tom Ford "Sable Smoke"



A beautiful, creamy, caramel, nude shade. It applies like a matte formula, but has a slight sheen to it that doesn't make it look matte on the lips. It's super comfortable to wear. It's high end, super luxurious and worth every.single.penny.

I'd love to hear what your favourite nude lipstick is?


Lauren x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig