The Harrogate Candle Company

Leave a Comment
Living in Yorkshire, I'm a big lover of Harrogate, I immediately think of afternoon tea at Betty's and a relaxing session in the Turkish baths - and that's exactly what happened on my hen do, which I had in Harrogate (*disclaimer, there was a lot of alcohol involved too, tee hee!)

I love supporting local business, so I was delighted when Deborah & Fiona sent me their " Mood Collection" Gift set which contains one of each of their 10cl mood candles (18 hours burn time per candle)


The set comes presented and packaged in a very sleek and sophisticated black box with a card to detail all the different "moods" and fragrances and it even shows which ones are aimed to be used from daytime through to nighttime (if you want to, I tend to burn to suit my mood at the time regardless of day or night)


The Mood Collection has 5 candles;

"Happy" - Lime & Black Pepper - Refreshing and vibrant for an early morning energy boost
"Inspire" - Geranium, Eucalyptus & Orange - for some mid morning inspiration
"Lovely" - Rock Rose & Pink Pepper - Soothing & comforting for early afternoon relaxation
"Divine" - Dark Amber & Sandalwood - Rich & sensual for an afternoon de-stress
"Dream" - Vanilla Musk & Lavender - Calming & relaxing for some post work wind down


For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you'll know when it comes to fragrances and perfumes, I'm a Tom Ford gal, I like strong, deep, spicy, woody, quite masculine scents, so it was not much of a surprise that "Divine" is my favourite scent from the collection.

The candles give off a really good scent (lit, or un-lit!) certainly enough to fill the room, which is what you want from a luxury candle, and I was even more surprised at how evenly they burn - I'm halfway through some of mine and they look as neat as they did brand new, with no burn marks to the glass either - bonus!

The Mood Collection is priced at £48.00 and would make such a lovely gift. Other products including Reed Diffusers, Diffuser Refills, Mood Mists and other gift sets are all available on the website, here. The products are also stocked in John Lewis (Leeds) and a number of Harrogate stockists too, including the Turkish Baths.

All in all, I genuinely only have positive things to say about the candles and I'm eyeing up the 3 wick Divine candle for Christmas!


Do you have a favourite candle ?

Lauren x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig